Tracking and Payment
- How much will the Sensi Seed Bank pay me in referral fees?
- Which products qualify for referral fees?
- How do I keep track of my earnings and traffic?
- Will I earn referral fees for personal orders that I make through my Web site?
- Do I have to meet sales quotas or performance tiers before I can earn fees?
- How and when will I be paid?
- How do you track my sales?
1. How much will the Sensi Seed Bank pay me in referral fees?
The more you sell, the more you'll be rewarded!
Every package of seeds bought by a visitor that has been referred to sensiseeds.com from your site will earn you a minimum commission of 20%. Your rate of commission can increase to 30% depending on the amount of sales your site generates.
All other products will earn you a 5% commission.
|Sales generated per month||% on Seeds||% on other Products
| =< € 5000|| 20 %|| 5 %
| > € 5000 and =< € 8000|| 25 %|| 5 %
|| > € 8000 || 30 %|| 5 %
One customer could earn you over €50!
If you send us one customer who buys a package of Jack Herer seeds and a package of Northern Lights seeds. This single transaction will earn you:
€259 x 20% = €51.80
Send us 100 customers per month and you can quit your job!
If you send us 100 paying customers monthly who each spend an average of €100 on seeds, this will earn you €10,000 x 30% = €3000 per month
2. Which products qualify for referral fees?
All products sold on sensiseeds.com qualify for referral fees.
Sensi Seeds and White Label seeds will earn you a minimum commission of 20%.
Other products will earn you a 5% commission.
Referral fees are calculated on the selling price of individual products.
3. How do I keep track of my earnings and traffic?
Once you've become a member of the Sensi Seed Bank affiliate program, you will have access to our 'members only' area, where you can view your earnings and traffic reports at any time. The reports are always current as they are updated in real time. Reports detail how much commission you have earned and also show how many clicks your links have generated.
4. Will I earn referral fees for personal orders that I make through my website?
As stated in the Operating Agreement, Sensi Seed Bank cannot pay referral fees for personal orders.
5. Do I have to meet sales quotas or performance tiers before I can earn fees?
No. Unlike many other affiliate programs, we do not require our affiliates to meet sales quotas or performance tiers to earn their fees. You earn referral fees on all sales of all our products, regardless of how much you sell.
6. How and when will I be paid?
We pay on a monthly basis by bank transfer only. On the 15th of every month, if the balance of your affiliate account has reached the minimum payout amount of €100, the referral fees earned in the previous month(s) will be transferred to your bank account.
If your account balance has not reached the minimum payout amount, the referral fees you earned will stay in your account to be paid out when your account balances the €100.
7. How do you track my sales?
When a visitor clicks a properly implemented Sensi affiliate link on your site, a cookie will be set in his browser upon arrival at our site. This cookie will remain present in the customer's browser for two weeks from the last time he clicked a properly implemented affiliate link on your site. If the customer makes a purchase on our site with this cookie present in his browser the purchase will be marked as qualified for referral commission. The commission will be added to your account balance when the order is paid for and shipped.